I threw some of my favorite pieces (ever) in the window for some...visual amusement. I'm in love with these rhinestoned trees too.
Features: (from left to right)
Located in the same spot as last time, NYFA, 5201 Ballard Avenue NW. Seattle, WA 98107
Features: (from left to right)
1. Draped, pleated, and handsewn cocktail dress. tan, blues, and dark browns. love this combo. Premiered at Seattle Magazine's best of 2010. Easy on, easy off, and so sexy!
2. Miss Manny is wearing my tried and true "little black dress". Simple, but essential--I have worn it to so many events. Fitted body with princess seams, a deep V in back, and a tiered lace godet vent. Made with 4 ply silk crepe and bright purple rayon bemberg lining. Available in small, medium, and large. (I'm wearing medium)
3. A classic day work outfit. Aqua cotton jersey tee with fluttered dolman sleeves and handmade rose details at neck (contact for purchase)....Also shown in Seattle magazine's 2010 "Seamless in Seattle: Ones to watch"....modeled by...ME!
It's tucked into a brown/tan pencil skirt (Cotton/little lycra) with quilted Art Deco-y type pockets. Vent in back for ease of movement, very fitted. (XS)
4. Black Cotton coutil corset with steel boning. Custom made. (see 7, below)
5. Black and white cocktail dress with Jacket. Made as part one and two (of three) of my ballgown. It has a merry widow corset-type bodice with white cotton coutil cups, quilted in bullet bra style, black coutil panels, and white quilting at sides as well. Skirt is super full with lots of crinolines underneath! Sleeves are SUPAH-puff with pleats around armscye, and ruched back. (For more info check out past blogs..there are...just a few. ha!)
I recently got to wear this to the "Project Red Dress" competition. It was so fun to wear, per usual! Here's some "Supermodel Documentary HOUR!! photo shoot pics my friends and I took in the lobby. (Candace P Canteloupe and Malia Peoples )
I'm wearing my favorite color, and amazing new aqua eye shadow by new make up line, Swagger, and friend Blake Karamazov. I'm also wearing her blush, "Nymphette", and highlighter "Rad Cunt". This girl is seriously talented, and these colors are really pigmented, and affordable. FINALLY! Hallelujah! more at http://www.swaggercosmetics.com/
...aaand because I wore this dress out, I replaced it with this one...
Hand draped and sewn black and red cherry poly silk chiffon (that print! that print!) One of a kind. Aesymmetrical, with visible red zipper on the side. See through (in spots!) for a sexy and adaptable look with different under garments.
6. Premiered at Fashion First 2010, this Aesymmetrical dress has a "Leg of Mutton" Sleeve, fitted bodice, and fitted pencil skirt with pink printed silk charmuese godets. Super flirty and fun.
7. And last not but least, MV's bra and cream/art deco boned A-line skirt. Flatting, slightly see through, and super fun. I have worn and lent this sample out so many times! Flattering on all sorts of body types! Also seen in Seattle Mag.
midway through making the bra (C cup)
Here's the skirt, (with black corset) modeled by me at Fashion First 2010. Backstage with model.
Go check em out up close! Any questions or inquiries, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great weekend, lovelies!